Last Updated: February 15th, 2023
Description of Users and Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect and/or Receive
In the course of operating the Websites and the Platform, and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
- Contact Information.
When you contact us through any of the Websites, email or by mail, or when you call us, you will be asked to provide certain information, including but not limited to, your name, email address, and any other information you are contacting us about (collectively, the “Contact Information”). The Contact Information is used to provide the requested service or information and to contact you for purposes of direct marketing of our current and future services.
- Account Information.
In order to sign up to access and use our Platform, you will have to create an account on our Platform. In connection with creating an account on our Platform, we collect your Account Credentials. All information that we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively referred to herein as “Account Information.”
- Your Data
- Other Information.
In addition to the Contact Information, Account Information, and Your Data, we may collect additional information (the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you visit the Websites and the Platform, such as your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Websites and the Platform you visit, similar information concerning your use of the Websites and the Platform.
- From Cookies. We collect information using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We use session cookies, which expire once you close your web browser, to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Websites and the Platform. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Websites and the Platform may not function properly; please note that we do not use any third-party analytics or retargeting services.
For Google Analytics, please visit: https://www.google.com/analytics
How We Use and Share the Information
You authorize us to use your Contact Information, Account Information, Other Information, and personal information contained in Your Data (collectively, the “Information”) to provide and improve our Websites and Platform; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our company, products, and services.
You also authorize us to use and/or share your Information as described below.
- Agents, Providers and Related Third Parties. We may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We may also share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- Aggregated Information. In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Websites and Platform, we might analyze your Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Websites and Platform. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Websites and Platform to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, your Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose your Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of SOTAI Labs or others.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
If you have provided us any personal information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any SOTAI Labs marketing e-mail. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such information, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
DO NOT TRACK
We currently do not change our tracking practices in response to “do not track” settings in your browser. We may have our third-party partners, including web analytics companies, collect information about your online activities over time and across the Websites and the Platform. These third parties may not change their tracking practices in response to DNT settings in your browser.
Nevada Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information to third parties. You can exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your personal information as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
Write to us at:
SOTAI Labs Inc.
3654 Stewart Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Top of Form